Skip to main content
Equivo High Court enforcement specialist outside the High Court in London, holding a laptop.

Pay High Court Case

Your case will be handled by our High Court team if your case if: your case relate to the High Court matters or CCJs, you have a case reference no. that starts with 50 and is 7 digits long, or if your case previously handled by Chartsbridge.