Working hours: Flexible, part-time hours considered
Team: Standard Litigation
We are the first nationwide provider of end-to-end debt and property recovery services and we bring a huge wealth of expertise and experience to the market. Setting the standard for debt resolution by achieving what is right and fair while treating everyone we encounter with respect and sensitivity.
As a service business, our culture is based on a core belief in our greatest asset - our people.
We have a great opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team here at Equivo.
To be competent in the technical elements necessary to provide a quality and comprehensive recoveries service with a client and customer service focus.
Responsibilities & Duties
- To be familiar with and follow the Unit's policies, procedures and processes
- Comply with all of the RSG and the company's policies and all regulatory requirements
- Control and manage your workload effectively and efficiently using the relevant case management systems and IS resources and processes appropriately
- Be responsible and accountable for your workload including meeting internal and client SLA requirements
- Be aware of associated areas of law impacting the Unit's delivery of its service
- Recognise any potential issues in cases and refer these appropriately
- Attend and complete any training in a timely manner
- Attend internal and external meetings as required and assist in implementing changes to any Unit procedures.
- Liaise with other internal teams as appropriate
- Assist the Unit in achieving financial targets, other KPIs, management information and meeting budgets.
- Support the Unit with marketing initiatives when required and collating management information.
Skills and qualifications
- You will need the following skills and experience:-
- IT literate with experience of using Word, Excel and the internet
- Ability to deal with difficult telephone conversations with any of the key stakeholders in the recoveries process confidently and calmly and refer if appropriate
- Good written, numeracy and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, be organised and efficient
- Flexibility with the capability to adapt to change, new practices and cope under pressure but with the ability to recognise when to seek assistance
- Able to integrate within a team and able to work on your own initiative
- Friendly and helpful approach
We would love to hear from those with recent experience in Customer Services or Litigation.
You will need to be used to working from different document management systems.
Our ideal candidate will have good communication skills and an ability to be adaptable.
We identify with candidates who are team players and show a strong work ethic.
We appreciate that the Covid-19 pandemic has changed expectations around where and how we work. We pride ourselves on having a culture and the technology that lends itself well to agile working practices and in this role we expect to offer a mix of office and home working.
We are a values-driven business – our values are at the core of the company and we evaluate how we behave in accordance with these values.
Equivo is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the company is treated equally, whatever their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
Due to the nature of the work undertaken, confirmation of employment will be subject to a variety of checks which will be carried out once an offer of employment is accepted. These checks will include employment references covering the last 5 years, proof of ID, proof of address covering the last 5 years, Personnel Vetting credit search (which will only highlight insolvency or County Court Judgments - should any adverse data show on the Personnel Vetting search then any offer of employment made will be withdrawn). Terrorism Check (against data supplied by the Bank of England) and a DBS check previously known as a Criminal Records check.