Working hours: Full time (37.5 hours)
Location: Manchester/Northampton/Bracknell/Home/Occasional travel
We are the first nationwide provider of end-to-end debt and property recovery services and we bring a huge wealth of expertise and experience to the market. Setting the standard for debt resolution by achieving what is right and fair while treating everyone we encounter with respect and sensitivity. As a service business, our culture is based on a core belief in our greatest asset - our people. We have a great opportunity for a Data Analyst reporting to Nat Griffiths.
The team and role
The IT team at Equivo is responsible for the innovation and support of IT infrastructure. The team is currently working on an ambitious Cloud transformation to deliver products that are best in class for internal and external stakeholders, as well as ensuring existing solutions are fit for the future.
- Deliver change and innovation as assigned through the company Change Control or Project Management Office
- Support end-users by developing reports, dashboards and KPI’s
- Engagement with stakeholders at all levels of the company
- Create and maintain an appropriate level of documentation
- Maintain all relevant worklists and project logs
- Troubleshoot existing products
- Contribute to discussions on practical uses of new and evolving technologies
- As part of your role you will be responsible for supporting and promoting Equivo’s Quality Management System as guided by Senior Management.
- Support IT Management and wider team to deliver IT strategy
- Follow team working practices, including QA and Release Management
- Be responsible and accountable for your workload
- Comply with the company’s policies and all regulatory requirements
- Liaise with other IT, Operational and Support teams
- Practice the company’s values
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
Candidates must be able to demonstrate relevant skills and qualifications with a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role. Candidates will preferably have:
- Degree, qualifications or Microsoft Certifications relevant to the role
- Experience of developing and maintaining reporting products that make complex data accessible to the end-user
- Experience of engaging stakeholders and requirement gathering
- High competency across MS Office, SharePoint and PowerApps products
- Experience within the collections industry, working with large transactional datasets or similar financial organisation
Candidates may be asked to undertake a skills test before an offer of employment.
We appreciate that the Covid-19 pandemic has changed expectations around where and how we work. We pride ourselves on having a culture and the technology that lends itself well to agile working practices and in this role we expect to offer a mix of office and home working.
We are a values-driven business – our values are at the core of the company and we evaluate how we behave in accordance with these values.
Equivo is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the company is treated equally, whatever their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
Due to the nature of the work undertaken, confirmation of employment will be subject to a variety of checks which will be carried out once an offer of employment is accepted. These checks will include employment references covering the last 5 years, proof of ID, proof of address covering the last 5 years, Personnel Vetting credit search (which will only highlight insolvency or County Court Judgments - should any adverse data show on the Personnel Vetting search then any offer of employment made will be withdrawn). Terrorism Check (against data supplied by the Bank of England) and a DBS check previously known as a Criminal Records check.