Working hours: Full-time (37.5)
Team: Business Solutions
We are the first nationwide provider of end-to-end debt and property recovery services and we bring a huge wealth of expertise and experience to the market. Setting the standard for debt resolution by achieving what is right and fair while treating everyone we encounter with respect and sensitivity.
As a service business, our culture is based on a core belief in our greatest asset - our people.
We have a great opportunity for a Business Solutions Assistant (Billing Team) to join our team here at Equivo.
The main purpose of the role is to work with the financial transactions team in the Business Solutions Team.
- Assist in ensuring all client SLA’s are met
- Adhere to all service standards
- Be a confident point of contact for our clients with regards to general financial queries
- Ensure that all financial transactions are completed in line with SAR
- Ensure that all bills, reports and remittance are submitted in line with our client’s expectations
- Production and submission of client bills
- Remittance of client funds
- Investigate discrepancies between the groups finance and case management systems
- Produce client reports and transaction breakdowns
- Investigate general financial queries from the business
- Process supplier invoices
- Management of Teams inboxes
- To be familiar with and follow the Unit’s policies, procedures and processes
- Other tasks as appropriate
Skills and qualifications
- Good written, verbal and numeracy skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, be organised and efficient
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility with the capability to adapt to change, new practices and cope under pressure but with the ability to recognize when to seek assistance
- IT Literate and experience of using word & Excel
- Able to integrate within a team, and able to work on own initiative.
- Working understanding of Visual Files & SAP
- Friendly and helpful approach
Equivo is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the firm is treated equally, whatever their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
Due to the nature of the work undertaken, confirmation of employment will be subject to a variety of checks which will be carried out once an offer of employment is accepted. These checks will include employment references covering the last 5 years, proof of ID, proof of address covering the last 5 years, Personnel Vetting credit search (which will only highlight insolvency or County Court Judgments - should any adverse data show on the Personnel Vetting search then any offer of employment made will be withdrawn).Terrorism Check (against data supplied by the Bank of England) and a DBS check previously known as a Criminal Records check.