Working hours: Full time
We are the first nationwide provider of end-to-end debt and property recovery services and we bring a huge wealth of expertise and experience to the market. Setting the standard for debt resolution by achieving what is right and fair while treating everyone we encounter with respect and sensitivity.
As a service business, our culture is based on a core belief in our greatest asset - our people.
We have a great opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team here at Equivo.
Operations Manager (SMF24)
An operational role having responsibility for assisting in the smooth running and administration of the firm’s operations and service delivery across regulated motor finance collections activities.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Daily case management of the firm’s internal and external activities at all stages of the motor finance arrears collection lifecycle including early/mid/late stage arrears, pre-default, post default and terminated accounts.
- Operational administration and reporting of cases between the firm and its clients;
- Maintaining effective communication between the firm’s AR’s and clients;
- Maintaining effective communication between the firm and customers by telephone;
- Ensuring ongoing operational implementation of the firm’s policies and procedures.
- Assisting with the firm delivering its business plan including;
- Operational performance delivery
- Appointed Representative management
- Assisting in implementation of TCF and ongoing self-assessment
- Effective complaints handling and management
Other Responsibilities (including those where shared)
- Maintaining effective records of all operational activities;
- Effective administration and implementation of the firm’s Quality Assurance Framework
- Customer interaction and outcome reviews
- Variance checking of manager scoring
- Monthly calibration sessions
- Assessing customer detriment
- Maintaining the firm’s Quality Standards
Equivo is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the company is treated equally, whatever their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
Due to the nature of the work undertaken, confirmation of employment will be subject to a variety of checks which will be carried out once an offer of employment is accepted. These checks will include employment references covering the last 5 years, proof of ID, proof of address covering the last 5 years, Personnel Vetting credit search (which will only highlight insolvency or County Court Judgments - should any adverse data show on the Personnel Vetting search then any offer of employment made will be withdrawn). Terrorism Check (against data supplied by the Bank of England) and a DBS check previously known as a Criminal Records check.