Working hours: Full Time (Monday to Friday 9:00-17:30) 1 day per week need to be available until 20:00 time given back in Lieu
We are the first nationwide provider of end-to-end debt and property recovery services and we bring a huge wealth of expertise and experience to the market. Setting the standard for debt resolution by achieving what is right and fair while treating everyone we encounter with respect and sensitivity.
As a service business, our culture is based on a core belief in our greatest asset - our people.
We have a great opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team here at Equivo.
The role sits within the Field Services Team
We currently have a requirement for Account Manager. The role involves working within the Motor Finance Recoveries department, mainly assisting an external team of Appointed Representatives in field based vehicle recoveries.
- Instructing case loads to geographically Appointed Representatives
- Acting as a go between for Lenders and their customers once a case has been terminated using an understanding of FCA guidance
- Assessing and reviewing live case loads to ensure a TCF based result for our lender
- Tracing absconded individuals and assessing the next steps for a case
- Working with locally sourced external recovery companies and using skill to manage a budget to enable a profitable outcome for all stake holders
- Answering inbound calls
Skills and qualifications
- Must have a good understanding of the FCA
- Ideally held a similar position within the Motor Finance Recoveries Industry either as a lender or collector
Our ideal candidate will have experience as a lender in recoveries or similar. and would love to hear from those with recent experience in Asset Recovery. You will need to be used to FCA regulations. We identify with candidates who are team players and show a strong work ethic.
We appreciate that the Covid-19 pandemic has changed expectations around where and how we work. We pride ourselves on having a culture and the technology that lends itself well to agile working practices and in this role we expect to offer a mix of office and home working.
We are a values-driven business – our values are at the core of the company and we evaluate how we behave in accordance with these values.
Equivo is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the company is treated equally, whatever their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
Due to the nature of the work undertaken, confirmation of employment will be subject to a variety of checks which will be carried out once an offer of employment is accepted. These checks will include employment references covering the last 5 years, proof of ID, proof of address covering the last 5 years, Personnel Vetting credit search (which will only highlight insolvency or County Court Judgments - should any adverse data show on the Personnel Vetting search then any offer of employment made will be withdrawn). Terrorism Check (against data supplied by the Bank of England) and a DBS check previously known as a Criminal Records check.